MM Coloured Charcoal Pencils 12pc
Our Signature Coloured Charcoal pencils are available in 4 earthy colours that have been favoured by the masters for centuries. Originally sketches were produced as studies for paintings. Now drawing with these materials is recognised as a fine medium in its own right. These pencils will capture the warmth of a wide range of subject matter including still life, landscapes, and life drawing.
159 in stock
Deliver Within 3-5 Days (For Singapore Only)
100% Secure Payment Checkout
- 2 x White Charcoal Pencil: Fantastic for creating highlights and may be used to blend with other colours to create midtones. Try using this on dark or tinted paper for dramatic effects.
- 2 x Sanguine Charcoal Pencil: Sanguine is a reddish brown colour, very similar to Burnt Sienna. Create warm tones in your sketches and illustrations.
- 2 x Sepia Charcoal Pencil: Sepia is a brown colour, similar to Burnt Umber. Render shadows and make bold outlines with this deep rich brown.
- 6 x Black Charcoal: Black charcoal can be used alone or in conjunction with other colours in the set. Included are 2 each of soft, medium and hard pencils to suit your sketching needs.
SUITABLE FOR USE WITH
- Mont Marte Sketch Books
- Mont Marte Visual diaries
- Mont Marte Kneadable Eraser
- Charcoal Pencils are fragile by nature. It is recommended to carefully sharpen them with a Mont Marte Hobby Knife.