|200ml (Pack of 1)
|Number of units
|Kind of paint
- INTENSE OIL COLOR: Finely ground, the rich and luminous colors of our oil paints offer a brilliant and permanent result that will last through the years without ever dulling. This color can be used alone or with other colors to create new shades. Its large volume allows you to have enough material for your shade creations. Light fastness: excellent resistance / Opaque color.
- FINE QUALITY OIL PAINT: Let your imagination run wild with this pot of oil paint that can be used on all surfaces. For the realization of oil on canvas, painting on wood, on metal or in large pictorial spaces, release all your creative potential. Pébéo Fine XL oil offers excellent value for money, it is the benchmark for learning oil techniques with quality paint.
- WORKING WITH THE MATERIAL: Creamy and responsive, Pébéo fine oil paint lends itself to all techniques, from glazing to thick work, and can be used in conjunction with a Pébéo oil medium or auxiliary, like gasoline turpentine, odorless mineral spirit, linseed oil or poppyseed oil.
- QUICK DRYING PAINT: Ideal for working with materials and creating shades, this pot of oil paint dries quickly on the surface and allows overcoating after only 3 days. It is advisable to allow 6 to 9 months of drying before varnishing the work.
- THE MARK OF THE GREAT: Invented by Flemish painters in the 15th century, oil painting has won its letters of nobility under the brush of the greatest masters. Long reserved for artists, who made it themselves, oil colors are part of the historic products of Pébéo which, since 1930, has been writing its history for and through artists.
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse effects.